Our client is an established private banking group headquartered in Europe and operates worldwide. The private bank is now looking to hire a senior internal auditor to join its team.
- Supervises a small team and overall responsibility for risk-based audits and continuous monitoring activities of the Bank entities in the region.
- Ensures compliance with relevant internal audit policies, directives and procedures.
- Plans audit procedures to address specific risks and responsible for audits in areas such as the following :KYC due diligence including money laundering controls; services and operations; equities trading platforms; hedge funds; structured products; sophisticated financial products; credit and lending controls; regulatory compliance; investment suitability controls; cross-border activities.
- Reviews the adequacy of controls established to ensure compliance with Group Guidelines, Bank General Directives, and other Group level policies, plans, local procedures, and business objectives.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in auditing with private banking or asset management background, and with emphasis in regulatory & compliance requirements
- Experience in performing financial and operational audits using a risk-based audit approach
- Strong knowledge of accounting, banking, operations, HKMA banking regulations
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.