You will be working for one of the largest consulting firms globally. The aim is to support with security regulations in China as well as support MNCs with their China Strategy. This role will involve travel to China.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for:
- Customise and developing cyber threat landscapes
- Promoting and demonstrating the value of cybersecurity to stakeholders within an organization.
- Aligning IT cyber security requirements with organisation cybersecurity requirements
- Ensuring strategic goals include cybersecurity
- Periodically reviewing cybersecurity strategy & policies to adhere with legislation and regulation
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of regional security regulations, Chinese Cyber Security Law (CSL), Data Security Law (DSL) Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL) and Cross Border Data Transfer (CBDT).
- Ability to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements
- CISSP, CISM, TOGAF or equal certifications
- 7+ years of experience in a similar position
- Mandarin - Spoken and written essential