Summary: Our client is a leading Chinese investment bank with over two decades of strong establishment in Hong Kong. With aggressive expansion plan into their sales & trading platform, they are now looking for an experienced Senior delta-one Trader – Senior VP/ Junior Director to join their trading platform in Hong Kong. This is a newly created role which will also need to lead some junior traders in the same team, fluent mandarin speaking candidates with relevant working experiences from similar scale of Chinese financial institutions are strongly welcome.
- Trading in Repos, Divs in HK institutional markets Execution in stocks, futures and FX for hedging Delta One Products, familiar in handling delta one flows, onshore A share and futures experiences
- Ability to analyse client flows and risk Risk management of book, PnL explanation and attribution Be able to spot and monetize trading opportunities in onshore A share market
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years in a Delta 1 trading role at an Investment Bank at least three years of experience in handling delta one flows, onshore A share and futures experience is a must Knowledge of the nuances of trading Asian markets and market microstructure is a must
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Excellent elationship, communication & organizational skills Independent and motivated to succeed in fast-paced brokerage & institutional trading environment Understanding of Institutional Investors, in particular Asset Managers and Hedge Funds Fluent in English , Cantonese and Mandarin