- Based in Hong Kong
- Global investment manager with a focus on logistics and date centre investment
- This role with work to expand the global footprint of the Company through M&A
A leading global investment manager with a focus on logistics, real estate, data centres, finance and related technologies is currently seeking a Director in the Group Corporate Finance team. You will join a team developing and executing the group-level growth strategy and providing analytical support to the CFO on strategic decisions.
This position will work closely with colleagues in adjacent functions such as fund management, investment, treasury, legal, regional management, as well as external advisors as needed, to drive growth. The new hire will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of a transaction including evaluating potential platform level opportunities, executing strategic initiatives, and post-transaction closing matters such as strategy implementation and operationalization.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 6+ years of real estate private equity or investment banking experience, or at in-house strategy/ corporate finance/ FP&A functions at a corporate
- Experience of participating as a key member in the execution of M&As (both buy-side and sell-side), JVs, IPOs and other similar equity or equity-linked corporate level transactions in China and throughout Asia Pacific
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities, as well as a strategic thinker who is independent, nimble and flexible to evaluate, form an opinion and execute corporate finance related strategic opportunities
- Aptitude and experience to guide the build and management of complex financial models for forecasting, valuation and driving analytical insights
- Aptitude and experience to lead the preparation of presentation materials for C-suite to articulate results, findings and opinions
- Excellent verbal and written communication; ability to develop working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential; both written and verbal communication.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to alice(at)redpathpartners.com.