We are looking for a seasoned senior product manager with strong technical experience to help to drive the development of our next generation ecommerce platform throughout the region, and to deliver a scalable solution to all our markets.
· Perform in depth analysis and develop detailed business and customer needs (clearly articulated in the form of user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria).
· Pro-actively support in the development and delivery of strategic roadmap for our ecommerce platform.
· Clarify and define delivery scope into multiple minimum viable products.
Produce practical estimation of implementation and cost
· Work closely with offshore teams, this includes greater focus on improved collaboration, on knowledge sharing, on skills transfers and ensure that requirements are well understood, and then met in a consistent and coherent manner
· Liaise with global business teams to ensure that solutions delivered are of global benefit
· Work with solution vendors and internal teams to perform detail design of technical solutions
· Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions by taking a lead role in project quality assurance.
· Hands on technical testing, issue investigation and providing automated test input, supporting UAT
· Log, report and follow up deliverable defects until resolution
· Coordinate, perform user training or ensure system vendor to produce proper system manuals and training materials
· Coordinate system go live and cutover arrangement, post implementation follow up to ensure that outstanding issues are properly logged and reported
· Maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of new initiatives, quick wins and customer requests that deliver optimal value.
· Participate in agile ceremonies and be an advocate for the agile development experience
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· 8+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Product Manager and a passion for Scrum way of working.
· Expertise in consumer facing ecommerce platforms
· Strong understanding and use of modern frameworks and their methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, lean, design thinking, human-centered design, multivariate testing, continuous improvement, and test automation
· Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and stakeholders
· Has well rounded technology digital knowledge; application, infrastructure, mobile, UI and UX
· Expertise in comparing data sets to create accurate insights
· Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills
· Ability to lead the facilitation of workshops, present at showcases, lead customer and servicing journey walkthroughs and quality reviews with senior stakeholders
· Expert in domain- specific processes and can manage customer expectations
· Expert understanding of the Scrum framework - including the definition of epics, user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria.
· Proficient in Microsoft suite, JIRA, Confluence, Google analytics suite
· Strong relationship development and management skills.
· Ability to manage teams on a day-to-day basis.
· Excellent stakeholder management, particularly managing expectations.