Director, Digital Servicing and Transacting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Establish, lead and drive the Digital payments and services strategy, execution and priorities to deliver sustainable growth in Digital adoption and revenue share. Ensuring best in class customer experience and capturing the significant revenue and operating profit growth opportunities of Digital Banking.
Role entails taking ownership and providing leadership towards delivery of: Strategy
- Drive and develop strategy to improve the overall customer experience on our Digital platforms with specific focus on improving Digital services features and customer journey.
- Drive and develop strategy to attract higher adoption and usage of our Digital services
- Lead development with strategic vendors to introduce new and innovative digital services
- Shape the regulatory frameworks as part of the ongoing HKAB / HKMA working groups
- Provide leadership in the overall Digital strategy and quality of the Digital services experience
- Drive acquisition of Digital Banking clients by increasing the competitiveness of our Digital channels and working with other segment, product and marketing teams to collectively deliver customer value.
- Drive key KPIs including Digital Payment and services adoption, channel and market share %, customer NPS Score and Digital revenue
- Champion migration of Digital services to our new Next Generation banking platform, ensuring best in class experience
- Represent the bank at various HKAB (Hong Kong Association of Banks) and HKMA working groups
People and Talent
- Digital payment / services system and customer facing processes, UX/UI design & technical implementation process
- Campaign processes, e.g. Campaign Management to drive awareness and usage
- Customer migration - relevant processes involved when migrating customers to new digital services whilst demising old services
- Regulatory reporting and Incident management handling processes
- HKAB / HKMA representation processes
- Grow talent pipeline for business continuance
- Create an optimized working environment and ensure the team lives with the Bank's Value Behaviours
- Ensure relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize risk exposure
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure relevant control measures are undertaken to fully complied with regulatory & business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Channel: Distribution Network, Digital Banking, Voice & Virtual
- Products: Wealth Management, Retail Products
- Others: Brand & Marketing, Retail Analytics, Legal & Compliance, CEPG, Operations
- Group: Group Payments, Digital & other Group teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.