Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
My client is a world renowned consultancy firm, looking to hire a Director level Senior Manager for their Private Banking Financial Risk team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Around 10 years of experience in financial risk services within private banks.
- Professional proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Familiarity of HKMA and SFC regulations.
- Solid report writing skills to create professional presentations and risk reports for clients.
- Looking after multiple risk controls through consulting, including but not limited to; enterprise risk, professional risk and operational risk.
- Performing assessments on the efficiency and performance of company processes and consulting clients on the results.
- Leading projects relating to HKMA and SFC regulations for local private banking clients.
- Advising clients surrounding compliance and regulatory findings.