Director, Risk Analyst, Business Risk Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support the Head of BORM / Analytics in transforming CST team to become a risk MI centre, with the following key responsibilities:-
- design tests/indicators with forward looking perspective to detect operational lapses / improvement areas in RBHK, and perform the same;
- design robust process to collate risk-related MI, and perform MI analysis to detect risk trend and themes for RBHK;
- design a framework for all the local testings, manage and rationalise the testings accordingly from time to time;
- lead the team to continue and improve the performance of the internally required CST / KCSA and other testing.
- Source of reference within the business and functional units in facilitating and promoting the understanding of OR Framework and control testing.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of the data analytic tests/indicators to facilitate the risk monitoring and assessment.
- Responsible for recording and collating the results from the execution of the data analytic testings and socialising the results with relevant stakeholders.
- Advanced level in SAS programming and data mining
- Strong risk sense and common sense
- Strong logic, reasoning and analytical skills
- Good soft skills, as the role requires constant communication with various internal stakeholders
- Good presentation skills would be a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.