- Regular reports on the Hong Kong Branch's business and operations
- Assist in oversee the Asset & Liability of the branch (ALCO)
- Participate in drafting the bank's strategic plan and executing strategic tasks including but not limited to corporate banking, debt issuance, bank product development, internal bank’s ERP system etc.
- Carry out the Hong Kong Branch 's strategic research and peer analysis
- Report to Headquarter and regulatory authorities, i.e. HKMA regarding bank's management and operation as required
- Other ad hoc assignments from Headquarter and top management
- Master degree preferred. Major of accounting/finance/economics preferred.
- Above 10 years banking & finance experience. Experience with strategic management in corporate & investment banking is essential
- Excellence of analysis, communication, and writing skills
- Good command in written & spoken English and Mandarin
Welcome to have confidential discussion with Mr. Lam by +852 35896896.