• Supervise daily operations & SFC Type 4,9 • Review and update the operation and compliance • Supervising the product development processes
- Supervise daily operations & SFC Type 4,9 regulated activities to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and internal policies.
- Review and update the operation and compliance manual to ensure full, up-to-date regulatory compliance.
- Supervising the product development processes
- Liaising terms and conditions with trustees, custodians, administrators and auditors in setting up investment products, including but not limited to the work of coordination with them to ensure specification of investment product requirements, process, and documents are all in place;
- Active management of portfolios
- Take up ad hoc assignments requested by the management from time to time.
- Minimum 6-8 year of related experience with solid managerial exposure including not limited to investment, operation and compliance
- Eligible for responsible Officers (RO) for type 4&9 regulated activities
- Seasoned candidates with track record in managing HK & China portfolios
- Degree holder or above from reputable universities
- Self-motivated, highly analytical, resourceful, street smart, able to clearly communicate ideas and judgment
- Solid experience in Fund set up
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua