E-Trading Risk Management - Vice President
Working within the Global E-Trading Risk Management team, and leveraging the subject matter experts for assets classes, technology and risk stripes within the team, the E-Trading Risk Manager will provide guidance and independent review and challenge over of Electronic Trading activities across the Institutional Client Group in APAC.
Reporting to the APAC Head of E-Trading Risk Management, the E-Trading Risk Manager will play in important role within the Global team, working to ensure 1st lines complete compliance to ETRM policy and with the help of SME's within the ETRM team, providing guidance to local E-Trading business on how this should be achieved. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the Global E-Trading Risk Management policy is enforced for all APAC E-Trading activities
- Maintain rigorous second line challenge to ensure that E-Trading activities occur within ETRM's risk management framework
- Working within theETRM team to ensure the policy addresses APAC specific market and regulatory considerations
- Working with the ETRM asset class leads, identify and categorize the risks associated with all E-Trading activities booked In APAC legal vehicles
- Ensure global ETRM team and related risk functions are aware of key local considerations including local legal vehicle and regulatory requirements
- Review and challenge of key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of the first line controls.
- Establish new and strengthen on-going relationships with key local stakeholders, partnering with senior colleagues to drive ETRM agenda
Job Family Group:
- 7+ years of related E-Trading experience in front office or risk management capacity
- Significant experience in one or more primary risk stirpes (Market, Credit, Operational Risk, Model Risk)
- Strong knowledge of E-Trading specific regulation in APAC.
- Proven track record in working with and presenting to local regulators preferred
- Excellent English written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to influence senior management and other stakeholders to successfully implement and deliver change
- Competence in portraying complex content in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Experience with and solid understanding of E-Trading technology including system architecture, networks, Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC), testing and QA very desirable
- Demonstrated ability to challenge traders and senior business management
Risk Management Job Family:
Market Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting