Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
We are growing a team of ESG specialists and are inviting application for an experienced individual to join the Investment Team.
- Report to the Chief Investment Officer
- Develop commercial contents to help internal and external clients understand our ESG investment philosophy, track record, our sustainable products and portfolio implementation;
- Work with each asset class across the Investment Team to effectively implement the firm’s ESG policy and philosophy
- Contribute to the team’s core duty of proxy voting and company engagement in relation to companies in Greater China
- Conduct engagement with companies on ESG issues
- Support and develop tools for the effective integration of ESG analysis into our securities selection and valuation process across asset classes
- Produce thought leadership research exploring the business, or macro-economic, case for ESG analysis and integration
- Consultations on voting on shareholder resolutions of a social, environmental or ethical nature
- Contribute to ESG integration and research for the investment team
- Engage with fundamental portfolio managers to get their input into our engagements, including proxy voting, and risk analysis
- Support the integration of ESG considerations into the investment process
- Master Degree holder in Finance or Economics, and CFA charter holder preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working with specialist ESG research providers (e.g. MSCI, Bloomberg), financial services and/or sustainable investing field
- Proven presentation, communication and influencing skills with stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proficiency in Mandarin and English
- Accuracy, data awareness, and attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)