ETD and OTC Clearing Manager - Markets Operations
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Markets Operations is responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. Its global teams manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client service across 60 countries.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as ETD and OTC Clearing Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Support the growth and development of the OTC Clearing business across the HSBC Asia Pacific business
- Mitigate House and Client credit risk by collecting collateral from counterparty to protect the exposure in treasury
- Operate OTC Clearing system to monitor workflow and update relevant back office systems to reflect margin and margin movements
- Manage client queries for both ETD and OTC Clearing and be prepared for client visits with the Front office
- Face internal stakeholders, including Front Office, Compliance, Finance and Risk teams
- Closely work with team members to complete daily operations and participate in system enhancements and new business initiatives
- Perform various reconciliations and preparatory work for clients by looking at internal and external systems to ensure seamless delivery
- Take initiatives to improve workflow in a continued effort and increase efficiency and accuracy
- Comply with terms of documentation, market practices and internal policies. Perform reconciliations and investigations regularly
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Degree in business, finance or other related disciplines are preferred
- Previous work experience within an investment banking organization
- Good understanding of treasury products and documentation standards
- Strong analytical, mathematics and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, capable of working with management at different levels
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.