Electronic Execution Sales Trader - Vice President
As the institutional execution landscape evolves, electronic execution is a fast growing and focus business. The Sales Trader is a senior-level position responsible for promoting Citi's execution platform and assisting clients in executing trades. Responsibilities:
- Market Citigroup's electronic execution capabilities, contribute to team strategy and deliver a high level of customer service
- Develop new relationships, cement current relationships and share existing relationships with Citi colleagues
- Providing electronic sales trading services primarily to international institutional investors who trade into the Pan Asia markets.This includes services such as suggestions on alternative trading methods to meet best execution, sourcing liquidity, and actually trading into the market to enhance execution quality.
- Analyze client's execution performance through TCA reports (Transaction Cost Analysis) and provide suggestions to clients.
- The business is highly dependent on having an excellent execution platform as well the most effective tools to run a scalable business and provide top class service.Each individual on the desk is responsible to ensure we continuously develop the right products and tools on the back of client feedback.The person is responsible of understanding the clients needs in detail, work with the various product, quant and technology teams to build the appropriate product.
- Cross sell into Swaps / Prime / ETFs / Derivatives etc.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and internal policy
- Lead strong governance and controls
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; demonstrating proper consideration for the firm's reputation
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi's Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as defined by your role which will be communicated to you
- Obtain and maintain all registrations/licenses which are required for your role, within the appropriate timeframe
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining client relationships, from acquisition to ownership of prominent institutional accounts
- Knowledge of equity trading, different trading strategies, equities, the market place and market issues
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proven ability to prioritize workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Fluency in additional languages desired
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting