Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for Responsibilities
- Effective management and delivery of complex architecture/ solutions, maintaining focus on quality and risk management, while navigating operational and organizational dynamics
- Ongoing research and assessment of new technology for potential use within the Enterprise.
- Evaluating existing IT systems for exposure or weaknesses that could compromise performance, security or efficiency.
- Participate in Architecture assessment and reviews partnering with subject matter expert.
- Design and develop policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps, and strategy that affect the selection, design, development, implementation, maintenance and use of technology within the organization.
- Plays a critical role in translating business strategy into technical strategy and defines end-to-end technology architectures that support the strategy.
- Responsible for the delegation, ownership and communication of the solution architecture for a project/program. This includes developing the context, integration, information, security, operations and infrastructure views of the architecture and their alignment with the business architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years in an architect role ideally with financial industry experiences
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience with cloud computing
- Preferably having exposure to Crypto technologies
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field