Equities Hedge Fund Sales (Hong Kong)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As a Sales individual within our Hedge Fund Equities Sales business you will be responsible for originating, identifying and delivering elite investment solutions to our Hedge Fund and Institutional client base, along with driving our continued growth.
You will be owning sales relationships with Hedge fund clients and institutional investors in matching our services and products to their needs. Equally you will have responsibilities in holistically servicing our clients across Advisory and Execution, showing the initiative in building out our footprint further in gaining more market share. Your contribution in growing the teams revenue streams and your engagement in cross selling of products, identifying, pitching and providing tailored equity sales services be key to the client base.
We are constantly looking in growing client satisfaction via high standards of care and responsiveness, with Hedge Fund Sales an integral part of our overall Equities business offering. Your coordination with the entire global Equities franchise and close partnership with all the various desks across the firm that cover our hedge fund and institutional client base, will be key to the success of the role.
There will be close collaboration with the regional and global Equity Sales, Product and Trading businesses, with global distribution and reach, core to the Global Markets business model in delivering being the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank. The continual promotion of future growth and building of the desk in terms of geographic client base will be a part of the focuses. Along with your contribution in identifying or suggesting improvements to current processes and enhancements plus ideas in growing efficiency on the desk. Your future colleagues
Being part of our Investment Bank division, having responsibilities in our Equities Hedge Fund Sales business that is Credit Suisse's award winning platform for the distribution of equities, options, future products to our Hedge Fund and Institutional client base. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
- 3+ years' track record in Equities servicing international or regional clients in Asia, with proven experiences in Equities Hedge Fund Sales being advantageous but not essential.
- An academic background in finance, quantitative, engineering or mathematics being desirable but not necessary.
- Instant credibility, showing your hardworking and dedication in having the drive and determination to be successful in a high-performance culture with constantly changing deadlines and priorities.
- Good commercial acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills with excellent written plus verbal abilities in English, with proficiency in Chinese languages advantageous but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and having a good work ethic, along with strong presentational skills with the ability to clearly define & articulate.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly, with excellent analytical plus numerical skills.
- A real interest in financial markets and across the product with a passion in continually improving and building in your understanding of the space.
- Your ability working in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.