Equity Derivatives Pricing - Java Developer
As a developer with the Global Equity Derivatives team you will help drive the build out of a best in class platform that provides Pricing and Risk management capabilities for a wide range of complex financial products.
You will work closely with Equity Derivatives Research and Technology teams to design and develop complex functionality that satisfy business needs. You will own the full delivery lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to design, development, testing, deployment and support.
· Work directly with research, operations / control teams, and other technology teams to articulate new technology requirements and solve business problems
· Collaborate with other members of a globally distributed team to brainstorm new ideas / solutions.
· Develop specific enhancements and/or build new solutions to fulfill business objectives related to new business requirements
· Ensure technology solutions meet business and client requirements, that they are robust and supportable
· Member of Dev Ops team, responsible for automation and execution of CIT / deployment pipeline
· Provide Level 3 production support on a rota basis Work closely with other technology teams to ensure that required changes are made in other systems
· Extensive Experience in building large and scalable server side applications in Java or Python
· Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to work on a globally distributed team
· Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practices
· Experience with high performance & high throughput systems using parallelization and concurrency
· Experience of the full software development lifecycle, breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and following through to delivery
· Familiarity with data modeling, and query design in either relational databases or No-SQL solutions
· No SQL databases - Mongo DB / Cassandra
· Familiarity with Cloud computing - Amazon / Azure / Cloud Foundry
· Experience with Messaging Middlewares - Qpid / Sonic / Kafka or similar
· Experience with CIT and build tools - Team City / Jenkins, maven / gradle
· Performance tuning / analysis for a memory-managed language
· Experience of working in financial services / Understanding of equity derivative products
· Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or other technical major
· Object Oriented Analysis and Design
· Over 5 years experience of working in application development
· Commitment and drive
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.