Equity Investment Business Support, based in Guangzhou, China.
About E Fund Management Co., Ltd.
Established in 2001, E Fund Management Co., Ltd. (“E Fund”) is a leading comprehensive fund manager in China with over RMB 2.7 trillion (USD 396 billion) under management.* It offers investment solutions to onshore and offshore clients, helping clients achieve long-term sustainable investment performances. E Fund’s clients include both individuals and institutions, ranging from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, social security funds, pension funds, insurance and reinsurance companies, to corporates and banks. Long-term oriented, it has been focusing on the investment management business since inception and believes in the power of in-depth research and time in investing. It is a pioneer and leading practitioner in responsible investments in China and is widely recognized as one of the most trusted and outstanding Chinese asset managers.
Source: E Fund. AuM includes subsidiaries. Data as of December 31, 2022. FX rate is sourced from PBoC as at end of December, 2022.
- Assist Client Portfolio Manager to support product life-cycle management and segregated mandate client services.
- Update regular marketing materials including product strategy, investment capabilities and market commentaries etc, create and elaborate presentation on a product material that involve critical thinking
- Deliver high quality, accurate, relevant and timely client documentations including Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and ad-hoc requests from clients, work on new responses and tailoring all content to the particular proposal requirements
- Assist regular reporting of the existing client mandates, including monthly, quarterly and annual report as well as regular portfolio review materials
- Assist Client Portfolio Manager to formulate marketing strategy and product positioning through analysis & monitoring of domestic and global competitors, competitors' products and institution landscape & trends in asset management industry
- Lead and/or participate in ongoing initiatives to support business requirements, such as reporting, tools and systems development and maintenance
- Proactively organize work flow to meet client and internal deadlines
- Collaboratively work with the team and other colleagues within the organization
- This role is based in Guangzhou, China;
- Master's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Professional financial qualification or equivalent knowledge (plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese is a must
- 2 years and above of asset management (preferred) or general financial services experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing workloads, varied tasks and cope with a fast-paced working environment and tight turnaround time
- Excellent time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive approach to adapt to the company culture and work styles
- Accountability and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and analyze data
- Team player, self-starter and critical thinking with strong work ethics
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, strong knowledge in Bloomberg, Wind, etc
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities.