Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer
- Implement an investment process to generate alpha / absolute return, including stock selection methodology, additional alpha drivers, portfolio construction and risk management
- Utilize investment process to actively manage A share and A share dominant portfolios in compliance with established investment guidelines and policies
- Perform fundamental business model assessment and valuation analysis of individual securities as part of a stock selection process
- Draft market analysis and portfolio commentaries on request
- Support investment team in the generation of investment ideas and perform financial analysis
- Handle correspondence, support business meetings and business development, preparing various types of investment reports or marketing materials
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Master degree holder in Finance or Economics preferred
- With at least 5 years of solid track record in portfolio management in domestic A shares with proven track records, and 8 years of relevant equity research and financial analysis in buy-side. Exposure to Hong Kong and other global equity markets would be added advantages
- Proficiency in fundamental analysis with valuation based investment philosophy
- Exceptional primary research and writing skills
- Accuracy, data awareness, and attention to details required
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced degree, CFA charter holder preferred
- Research travelling is required
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin and Cantonese speaking preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)