Director, Private Banking Headhunter
Our client is an Asian Private Bank based in Hong Kong and we are looking for an Equity Research Product Manager responsible to drive the product strategy on the Equity business and to research and generate product ideas. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about financial investments and is keen to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You will be part of the Product Management team of 15. The position is based in Hong Kong.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct fundamental research and analysis and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge market analysis on Global and Asia Equiteis.
- Formulate investment strategy and idea generation.
- Provide private bankers and investment counsellors with trading ideas, market update.
- Communicate House view via presentations, publication and client meetings.
- Support relationship managers with data and/or research requests.
- Prepare external and internal publication on Equity.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A minimum of 5-7 years in Equity analysis, sales or advisory experience preferably in private banking or asset management.
- Strong knowledge in financial instruments and markets.
- Familiar with portfolio constructions.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin speaking is preferred as the role is required to communicate in this language.
Please contact Gerda Lau at +65 6978 9656or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000005967 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position that you are applying on the subject line.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1550679