Equity Research Analyst (VP) - China Internet
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 16 Nov 18
Our client, a reputable investment bank, is looking for a VP level Equity Research Analyst to cover the China Internet sector. This role is HK based and we'd consider relocating Mandarin speaking candidates from other locations too.
- Independent sector/industry coverage and company research, including research publications
- Engage in financial modeling and financial statement analysis of specialty companies.
- Design and implement financial models for generating earnings estimates utilizing historic and projected information concerning valuation and risk management strategies.
- Engage data analysis and summary to describe current and long term trends in the sector.
- Provide investment recommendations based on risk assessment of short and long-term prognosis of individual companies.
- Prepare statistical exhibits and conduct presentations for senior management officials and clients.
- 6+ years of equity research experience covering the TMT/internet sector. Exceptional candidates with other sector expertise would be considered too
- Excellent financial modeling, numerical, and writing skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, in both writing and speaking
To apply, please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.