Equity Research Associate/VP/Director
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 17 Nov 18
A US Financial Instituion is now hiring a credit research analyst with equity research experience who will focuse on PRC A share corporates and financial institutions
- A leading US Financial Institution
- Native mandarin speaker
- Attractive salary package
- Conducting credit research and writing credit reports, special comments and outlooks for companies and industry sectors.
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data for companies and broader industry sectors.
- Interacting with senior company executives, investors, intermediaries and press/media.
- Build and maintain high profile relationships with investors, issuers, regulators and other market participants.
- Present credits effectively and comprehensively in rating committees and other internal analytical meetings.
- Present credit opinions in public forum on relevant corporate topics.
- Work closely with senior managers and mentor junior analysts.
- Graduate in finance, corporate finance, accounting, economics or related discipline
- 5 to 8 years of relevant analytical experience
- Strong quantitative aptitude and demonstrated analytical ability.
- Previous experience writing research in either an equity or credit market context would be advantageous.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin necessary.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Charles Qian on +852 2833 4172 for more information.