About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us. The Role Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides secretarial support (e.g. manage diary, meetings and travel arrangements, handles general correspondences, etc)
- Provides administrative support (e.g. maintain filing system and/or register, ensures smooth running of the department and delivery of quality service to both internal and external customers)
- Ensures compliance with various policies (travel, gift & entertainment and other administrative policies) and maintains confidentiality.
- Diary & inbox management, includes arranging and booking internal and external meeting and bank events
- Travel arrangements - organising travel itineraries, public and private transport, air travel, hotel bookings, transfers, visas, etc
- Meeting arrangements and logistics thereof - scheduling, room bookings, catering, video conference call, etc.
- Support for preparation of reports, letters, etc. Sending emails on behalf of Dept Head - including managing all logistics for the meetings and events
- Responsibility for SRM, e-procurement and processes - including raising and approving requests, invoicing, in house approvals
- Full responsibility for managing team holidays and expenses within group policy guidelines, sickness, compliance requests
- General office administration and ad-hoc duties
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers