Reporting to the Managing Director (Hong Kong) f & Chief Operating Officer Asia-Pacific, the successful applicant will: provide Executive Assistant support, assist with local projects, oversee general affairs, coordinate BCP and operational resilience activities, support corporate responsibility initiatives, and provide general support as needed, while also performing receptionist duties. Executive Assistant to MD of HK & COO Asia Pacific
General Affair Matters:
- Managing and organising meetings, including agenda coordination, minutes taking, documentation and SharePoint maintenance, etc;
- Production of relevant materials and minutes for, inter alia , Asia-Pacific Executive Committee, Local Control Committee and relevant Board of Directors meetings;
- Assist with the maintenance of the governance structures across the Asia-Pacific region;
- Assist MD of HK & COO Asia Pacific to manage local projects.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Operational Resilience Coordinator and Health & Security Matters:
- Manage and supervise the usage of the company's inventory and procurement, including stationery, pantry orders, documentation, subscriptions, access card records, payroll slip distribution, etc, to ensure the orderliness of the office administration;
- Maintain office storage and archiving in good order including all documents, and office related items;
- Act as a member of Hong Kong Social Committee and assist in organising office social events, as well as support well-being initiatives within the company.
Corporate Responsibility / ESG / Inclusion & Diversity:
- Support Asia Pacific (ex Japan) BCP activities, working closely with Asia Pacific COO and Asia Pacific Chief Risk Officer, including evacuation drills exercise, annual BCP test, and etc;
- Support Business Impact Analysis and Site Security requirements of AXA IM across Asia-Pacific region;
- Act as local Health & Safety coordinator, working closely with various team heads in the office and coordinating with other AXA Group entities;
- Maintain proper control of all emergency supplies, including conduct stocktaking;;
- Support and maintain all necessary sanitation and emergency items in the office for pandemic situation, such as COVID-19.
- Support the Asia-Pacific (ex-Japan) contribution to AXA Group / AXA IM initiatives such as, but not limited to, Environmental Reporting, Co2 Measurement Survey, Homeworking + Commuting Survey, Community Investment Survey;
- Prepare relevant materials for Asia-Pacific contribution to the AXA IM Global Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee;
- Support the Accessibility Checklist exercise for Asia-Pacific offices.
Your Profile Experience:
- Perform receptionist duties for both AXA IM Asia and AXA IM Select;
- Maintain proper record of clients/visitors, managing deliveries and phone calls, assist with travel booking, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- Experiences working with complex international companies is advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new topics and take ownership of various tasks and projects.
- Independent and self-motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills,
- Demonstrated dedication and focus, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and follow through to achieve project goals.
- Proactive problem solver who takes ownership of challenges and provides possible solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships and effectively collaborate with individuals across different teams.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in computer skills include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 105 million customers in 62 countries.
We protect and advise our clients at every stage of their lives, offering products and services that meet their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, savings and asset management.
Our mission : To act for human progress by protecting what matters
Our values : Customer first, Integrity, Courage and One AXA About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can: Grow your potential :
Be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities . Shape the way you work :
Work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.). Thrive within a diverse community :
Play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce. Move the world forward :
Join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.