About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Assist CRO to manage Risk Department and promote a sound risk management culture;
- Improve the risk management framework, oversee and manage market risk, credit risk (including counterparty risk), liquidity risk, operational risk, and other risks inherent in all business activities for the holding company and its subsidiaries to support the achievement of the Group’s strategic goals;
- Cover business lines including Brokerage and Margin Financing, Institutional Sales, Corporate Finance, Structured Finance, PE Investment, Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC), and Asset Management.
- Develop and implement risk management policies, standards and processes;
- Design, build and improve risk management information infrastructure;
- Oversee and assess risks associated with existing and potential business lines and activities, major projects and change initiatives taking place within the firm;
- Provide regular/ad hoc risk reports and solutions for risk issues to support senior management decision making;
- Drive the implementation of important Group projects, including Digital Compliance and Risk System development, Expected Credit Loss model development, Securities Margin Financing Lending Ratio Model development, and Stock Internal Rating and Black List.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related disciplines. Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- At least 10 years of risk management experience at a credible commercial or investment bank.
- Solid knowledge of global capital markets and products traded, including derivatives and risk management techniques.
- Be versatile, highly organized and detail oriented, with the proven leadership and multitasking capability.