Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are seeking qualified individuals to join our Wealth Sales Distribution as Executive Insurance Product Expert. Principal responsibilities
- Provide retirement and financial planning solutions to top-tier customer segment
- Collaborate with Customer Relationship Managers to expand the clientele of Mainland China and to explore local insurance business
- Identify customers' financial needs and deliver quality after-sales services
- Conduct training sessions for Customer Relationship Managers to enhance their knowledge/skills in promoting insurance products
- University graduate or possessing relevant professional qualification such as CFA, CFP, CFMP and QRA will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years' insurance sales experience, preferably with exposure in selling universal life insurance policy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, self-motivated with strong drive to succeed
- Proficiency in English and Chinese; able to converse in Putonghua a definite advantage
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Be curious and with passion to think deeply and rationally
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.