Executive Secretary & Administrator
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Head GSAM-HK and Regional Head, GSAM-GCNA
Administrative tasks for Hong Kong Team
- Liaison between HK, GSAM office and other regions and departments.
- Respond to routine e-mails and communicate efficiently and respond appropriately to various correspondences.
- Manage and co-ordinate diaries including arranging and booking meetings, video conference / telephone calls.
- Arrange and co-ordinate all travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense claims for travel and general expenses.
- Consolidate and arrange the HKCIC- GSAM Account Committee Meeting.
- Organize and maintain filing system.
- Update the North East Asia & Greater China organization chart.
- Arrange the PoA for Head upon expiry.
- Maintain and update the JD, Handover Letters and other people documents for North East Asia & Greater China staff if there are any staff movements.
- Ad hoc request.
- Prepare e-procurement for service provider's invoice settlement and order stationery
- Compile with the Local Booking Approval procedure for RFA, IPR, IDR and BCA
- Act as alternate BCC coordinator
- Check the monthly E- raining record
- Arrange and control physical safety and access
- Arrange and control the floor access right
- Responsible for raising SRM for physical access, system access, telephone change, etc. for new joiners
- Ensure out-going staff back-up their emails/folders in share drive (with administrator and existing staff access). Ensure incoming staff can access the folders of outgoing staff
- Arrange the ARM Code change in the RDM as required
- Arrange the signing number and updating the signature mandate as required
- Arrange the fire insurance / 3 rd party insurance for the account managers as required
- Maintain and keep the delegated authorities for the department
- Assist to retrieve the documents for the internal / external auditors as required
- Act as the primary fire marshal, health and safety
- Act as the administrator for HKMC-IIDS claims, apply and renew the e-cert for account managers
- Responsible for the Land search, BR/CR search, ORO/ litigation search, bankruptcy search, winding-up search in the Company Search website as required
- Assist to log the NCC items in the Creditmate
- Assist to order PoD cheque for the account managers as required
- Open box files and crown lodgment for the team as required
- Act as the owner for GSAM e-mail distribution list
- Other and Ad hoc administrative tasks
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead t o achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Head GSAM-HK and Regional Head, GSAM-GCNA & Account Managers
- Secondary School education / University graduates
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.