Our client is a well-known investment management firm with corporate/institutional and individual clients in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Family Wealth Advisor to provide bespoke and holistic wealth planning for ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) individuals and families clients and to grow the business in this area.
The individual will be primarily responsible for providing comprehensive wealth/investment solutions for UHNW individuals/families as the main contact person for all investment advisory and coordinating with other team members and external parties to develop and deliver comprehensive wealth management solutions including but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain client relationships to increase business opportunities and improve income
- Establish new private banking relationships through own network and manage existing relationships to grow portfolio AUM and Revenue
- Monitor clients’ portfolios on a regular basis to identify additional business opportunities and revenue growth potential
- Consolidated Wealth Reporting – Regular reporting and review of UHNW family’s investments and assets from shares, funds, and companies and provide professional wealth management advice accordingly.
- Family Office expert, familiar with tax, estate, and wealth planning. Work with our partners, investment teams, and the client’s external advisors to manage the client’s trust, tax, international, or multi-jurisdictional related issues.
- Solid working experience within private banks, multi-family offices, or wealth management as a wealth advisor for UHNW individuals or families.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial market and investment products including but not limited to equities, funds, bonds, FX, real estate, and alternative investments.
- Proven track record in client acquisition, asset gathering, asset growth, and revenue generation.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin, fluency in Putonghua is a plus.
- Extensive experience coordinating client needs including dealing with internal and external counterparts (law firms, tax counselors, etc.)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively and solve problems.