A well established major bank is looking for a high caliber candidate to join as Financial Reporting & Regulatory Reporting Lead. The position is based in Hong Kong.
- Well Established Banking Group
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Our client is a well established banking group with an unparalleled reputation across the Asia Pacific region. With the continued growth of the organization, the need has arisen to recruit a high caliber candidate to join them.
- Assume a lead role in managing the financial accounting process/HKMA reporting
- As a key liaison partner with the auditors in handling the financial close process and to support the updates to the local Audit Committee and the Board
- Oversee all of HKMA reporting for the banking entities and be the key finance contact with HKMA for regulatory reporting matters
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of the Banking Disclosure rules, following the established governance framework
- Partner effectively and efficiently with LOB teams, Risk functions, Technology and other key stakeholders to strengthen the control process and efficiency
- Provide leadership and drive execution of financial reporting change initiatives such as implementation of new accounting and control standards
- Develop and validate consistent end to end process flows to improve control and accuracy
- Lead the team to strengthen the reporting and control procedures to enable the Bank to accurately prepare for the statutory reporting, group reporting and HKMA reporting
- Lead various finance and regulatory reporting system change projects with an objective to enhance control and efficiency
To be considered, you should be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 15 years of experience in banking industry. Strong banking and financial product knowledge. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as significant interaction with different parties. Strong project management skills. Strong reconciliation and analytical skills, good at interpretation of data and identification of anomalies. Attention to details and team management.
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume to Michelle Ho by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference eFC3531.
(Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.)