FP & A Senior Group Manager - Treasury and Trade Solutions
Goals and responsibilities:
- Financial Performance: Represent Finance working closely with TTS Business Heads to achieve financial goals while optimizing returns subject to multiple constraints in a changing regulatory environment (e.g., BIII capital, GAAP assets, legal vehicle).Example activities include: budget process; expense management; balance sheet monitoring and limit setting; managing performance dialogue/reviews
- Implement broader Citi wide Finance initiatives, connectivity with country and regional ICG P&A teams as well as Global TTS FP&A team
- Assist the business in supporting cross-ICG partnership initiatives
- Analysis & Reporting: Enhance / deepen BAU business level reporting
- Productivity (Business and Finance): Reduce complexity of financial reporting, increase synthesis and focus, and leverage new tools (e.g., dashboards) working closely with GPOs. Streamline and automate financial reports to enable the team to focus on value-added, strategic insights
- Growth & Innovation: Participate with the business to understand and evaluate potential opportunities in the market
- CCAR: Lead all aspects of revenue and balance sheet forecasting
- People: Attract and develop talent at all levels. The FP&A head will also be responsible to leverage the Citi Service Center in Mumbai
- 10+ years in finance / business leadership roles
- Excellent global team leadership and partnership skills: ability to work with and influence senior management across multiple levels of the organization.
- Excellent people leader: a track record of building and maintaining a high performing team of motivated Finance professionals.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and presentation. Ability to understand and articulate complex financial activities to all levels of senior management is critical
- Extensive experience partnering and influencing senior management
- Proven operational and financial leadership with ability to drive results.
- Best-in-class financial modeling and reporting skills
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking.
- Strong background in Financial Planning and Business Analytics.
- Background/understanding of banking products and services
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .