Finance Asia FP&A Group Manager, SVP
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who seeks to expand their horizons within the Finance division, and specifically within Planning & Analysis in Asia.
The role will bring the candidate in close contact with senior management, Business and Support areas in Asia and the Finance division globally. Job Background/context:
Asia Planning & Analysis group directly supports the financial analytical and business support needs of regional management including the regional CEOs, CFO, regional Product, Global Function and O&T management as well as coordinating with global finance counterparts within Corporate/Franchise and ICG sector.
Asia Executive Decision Support
("EDS") sits within Asia FP&A team, and the group serves as regional and global managements' primary source of management information for the region. The EDS team consist of both offshore team (Mumbai) and on-shore team (HK). Key Responsibilities:
Coordination of main financial and/or business reviews for Citi Asia (Quarterly Business Review, CFO Flash Call, CFO Monthly Call, US Regulator Reviews, etc). Support Regional CEO/CFO office in the preparation of any internal or external briefing or presentation material Participate and actively manage the preparation of business review materials for Asia CEOs reviews with the Citi Country Officers and Regional Business Heads Help to drive business results through involvement in analyzing key business drivers, forecasting performance/outlook, and annual & strategic planning Performance measurement of businesses in Asia including analysing, investigating and communicating key dynamics and trends in major P&L lines to senior management and in the process, gain deep understanding of the market/business drivers of our main business in Asia (GCB, Markets, TTS, BCMA, CPB, CCB Lending) Development Value:
- The role provides a excellent opportunity to build a career within the Finance Division and gain a holistic and deep knowledge and understanding of various businesses in Citi Asia
- Interaction with people at all levels from different areas of the organisation (finance, business and function)
- Opportunity to work in a matrix organisation in one of the most dynamic part of Citi franchise
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills / managing team in both on-shore/offshore locations
- Familiarity with Citi Asia structure and related business products would be an advantage
- Previous background in Planning & Analysis not required
- Knowledge of financial reporting tools such as Essbase, preferred but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Powerpoint, Excel & Word)
- Interest in business and economic environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and ability to work with colleagues at all levels across multiple locations
- Asia language skills a plus but flexibility and adaptability are more important.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and understanding the big picture
- Attention to detail is an essential part of the job
- Adaptability, multitasking and strong project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and desire to develop and improve by challenging status quo
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .