- Full set of Accounts; Month-end closing
- Friendly working environment, Worklife Balance
- Fresh Graduated Student will also be considered
Our client is an International Managment Consultancy headquartered in Singapore with 10 branches in Asia.
- Assist Manager in full set of accounting, including Account Payables, Account Receivables, Bank Transactions, Expenses Claims & General Ledger etc.
- Assist period end closing, consolidation schedules, financial audit & tax filing
- Assist in financial analysis and prepare relevant reports to other departments
- Communicate with HK teams, oversea offices and external parties on Accounting/Finance matters
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Prefer candidate has 1 year of relevant work experience, but fresh graduated student will also be considered.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, hands-on, positive and mature, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested parties please upload your CV by clicking "Apply" below. Or please submit the application with your resume with your availability and expected salary via email or Whatsapp +852 9839 9328.