Our client, a prestigious fund house with around 4 bil USD AUM is looking for a stable & mature candidate with PE Fund House or Fund Admin background focusing on fund accounting field.
- Support CFO directly and act as the person-in-charge when CFO is not around.
- Review / prepare financial statement for the Fund and co-investment vehicles, including FRR reporting to SFC and payroll functions
- Manage day-to-day operation of payment, cash management, filing of corporate documentations
- Prepare annual budgeting and analyze financial and operational results
- Lead the compliance monitoring functions (e.g. SFC compliance; KYC procedures)
- Manage the year-end statutory auditing process and annual tax filing
- Compile quarterly fund NAV
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly fund financial statements and investor reporting package
- Prepare capital call, distributions and monitor cash flow
- An experienced CPA with at least 5-8 years of relevant background. Candidates from Fund House / Big 4 / Fund Administrator with PE Fund Accounting related exposures are welcome to apply.
- Results-oriented yet flexible and adaptable.
- A good team player who respects the individual and values differences.
- A self-starter who is focused and determined.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.