Finance Manager - International Restaurant Group
- Below 500k HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aim Higher
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
1. International Restaurant Group 2. All rounded accounting function 3. Competitive salary package
Our client is a reputable restaurant Chain in Asia. With the expansion in the Greater China region, they are looking for a high calibre to take up the Finance Manager post.
- Lead and monitor the monthly closing and reporting process.
- Responsible for the accounting consolidation, management reporting and financial analysis.
- Review and analyze company cost structure and profitability ratios, trends and irregularities on monthly basis with management and draft the follow up actions
- Lead and coordinate annual internal audit reviews and follow up actions
- Participate in ad hoc project
- University degree in Accounting or Finance with 10 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Qualified accountant with good knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong verbal & written communication and presentation skills, be fluent in communicating in both Mandarin and English, with preference for Cantonese, and good ability to communicate effectively with the management team,
- A strong technical skills base with a good knowledge and experience of accounting and reporting, internal control policies and procedures, financial systems development and implementation
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com