The position will be responsible for full set of accounts for the funds under management. Assist the CFO and FC in all finance aspects including accounting, taxation and auditing processes.
- Be fully responsible for the accounting, treasury, taxation, financial statements and other finance related work for the funds under management;
- Manage all cash transactions and maintain daily account of the transactions for both the management company and fund;
- Provide supporting documents to fund administrator and review financial statements prepared by the fund administrator;
- Coordinate deal team regards, updates of portfolio companies and prepare quarterly fund report to LPs;
- Prepare call/distribution notices, waterfall calculation, and maintain RoPI of the fund;
- Be responsible for the accounting, treasury, taxation, financial statements and other finance related work for the SPVs under the fund;
- In charge of the audit process;
- Maintain sound relationships with external business partners, such as banks and consultant agency;
- Oversee the compliance of financial and accounting rules and regulations of the fund; assist CFO in improving the accounting management system and relevant working procedures; and
- Performs ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting;
- Qualified accountant, preferably ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent with at least 3 years of auditing or accounting experience;
- In-house experience in a similar role in a licensed management company or private equity firm an advantage; Candidates with PE fund administration / PE fund audit experience will also be considered
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.