1. A well-establish private investment company 2. Continue expanding their business globally 3. Business partnership role
Our client is a well-established family investment office. To meet the business expansion plan, they are looking for an experience Finance Manager to join their corporate finance team in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the finance and accounting function of the Company.
- Consolidate, review and analyze financial statements of Hong Kong and overseas subsidiaries.
- Perform budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning and analysis
- Plan and manage treasury functions such as cash position, cash flow projection and hedging.
- Perform tax compliance work and tax planning.
- Liaise with bankers, external auditors, legal advisers and tax representatives to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Degree holder in Accounting or other related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with minimum 7 years experience in finance and accounting field. Experience in investment field will be an advantages
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com