The incumbent will be responsible for clarification and interpretation of accounting policy and accounting standards requirements of IFRS17 and IFRS 9, providing technical accounting advice to the IFRS17 and IFRS 9 project team
- Develop new IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 accounting logic, the accounting posting rules and Chart of Accounts;
- Develop accounting process implication; Design the financial closing reporting processes;
- Support the implementation including designing and participating in User Acceptance Test;
- Assist in producing IFRS17 technical papers and accounting policy documents for Project
- Sponsors review and for the Steering Committee approval;
- Assist in building the management information and financial analytical framework on IFRS 17 and IFRS 9;
- Participate in data and system infrastructure design for IFRS 17;
- Design or revamp relevant reporting control under the standards;
- Design relevant MI or KPIs
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- Qualified accountant
- Solid at least 6-8 working experiences in relevant experience in life insurance industry.
- Good knowledge in IFRS 17 and IFRS 9.
- Good time management on handling the projects
- Good understanding and interpretation of insurance company financial statements.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge in SUN is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, under pressures and demanding deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to distil complex technical information into clear simple messages
- High level of analytical skills
Reports to Role
Senior Finance Manager