- Leading Private Equity Company
- Corporate Accounting
- Stable Company
My client is a leading Private Equity Company with investment focus in Greater China and Asia. They are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their high caliber finance team.
Report to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing journal entries and handle the month end closing.
- Coordinating preparation of financial and tax schedules for statutory audit compliance.
- Assisting in Group restructuring, tax planning related matters.
- Preparing management reports and account closing information for business unit.
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparing reconciliations.
- Assisting in some finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ audit firms/ MNCs.
- Has a hands-on mentality and is able to work independently.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Private Equity Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.