Finance Manager, SOX, Global Bank * International Banking Group * Work Life Balance * All rounded exposure My client is a leading banking group with strong reputation in Asia Pacific. This company has a strong presence globally. They are now looking for a Finance Manager for their regional finance team.
Finance Manager, SOX, Global Bank
- International Banking Group
- Work Life Balance
- All rounded exposure
My client is a leading banking group with strong reputation in Asia Pacific. This company has a strong presence globally. They are now looking for a Finance Manager for their regional finance team.
Report to the Director, you will responsible for:
- Handling Head office reporting (US GAAP).
- Handling SOX to ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Participating in month end closing.
- Handling new products analysis for finance team.
- Answering accounting enquiries from business.
- Maintaining good internal control.
- Handling internal control policies under SOX.
- Preparing SOX reporting.
- Handling some ad hoc projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 6 years' experience in tax / Finance area.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply NOW with your current and expected salary.