My client is one of the sizeable investment management firms, looking for a finance leader to oversee Hong Kong and other relevant jurisdictions tax filings, compliance and regulatory reporting. The person will be expected to play an active leadership role in finance operations and ad-hoc projects as well.
- Directly report to Head of Business and lead a small finance team of middle-level people
- Review portfolio financial & operational information
- Review quarterly fund financial statements and prepare supporting schedules for annual USD and RMB funds audit process
- Assist in pre-investment deal structuring & compliance, ensure collection of complete investment documentation post-closing and review investment documents
- Handle funds investors' and internal management's inquiries and information request
- Support the preparation of various deliverables for investors presentation and marketing purpose
- Prepare quarterly portfolio valuation based on various equity valuation methodologies for listed and unlisted investment portfolio
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified CPA with at least 8 years' work experience related to PE fund.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Finance Director
- Excellent command of Cantonese and English and good command of spoken Mandarin
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Exposure in healthcare or/and TMT industry would be an advantage
How to Apply:
For all interested parties, please contact and send your CV to Melissa Ko at Melissa.Ko@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com