This position works closely with the founder and senior stakeholders of the business to be able to review the businesses financial performance at both a group level (across Hong Kong and Singapore) and also a more Micro level as well as analysis on other key areas of the business.
My client is a leading Wealth Management platform assisting their wide client base to achieve their financial goals offering a wide range of solutions. With a global brand, Strong reputation and well seasoned leadership my client is expanding largely and need high calibre individuals within the business.
- Responsible for business revenue calculation & analysis out of budgeting and forecasting purposes;
- Cash reconciliations, monthly analysis and reporting;
- Work closely with management and/or other stakeholders on business projects and provide corresponding expertise on budgeting and forecasting;
- Prepare for financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested;
- Data entry, interpretation and analysis;
- Able to provide insights on financial performance and advice for improvement based on the analysis;
- Any other relevant duty(ies) and ad-hoc project(s) as from time to time being assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field. Qualified CPA with corporate finance knowledge would be a big plus
- At least 7 years' relevant experience
- Written and verbal fluency in Chinese and English;
- Very strong Excel skills, proven experience in financial modelling & analysis;
- Strong problem-solving mentality, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Good communication skills and a team player, able to work closely with management and senior stakeholders;
- Well-experienced with Microsoft suite of products and financial accounting systems.
The candidate Will receive a competitive package as we all as a great opportunity to be play a pivotal part of the a huge growth story.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525