A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Financial Control (AVP) to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The primary function of Financial Control is to ensure the firm fulfils its external financial and regulatory reporting requirements, including statutory financial statements and regulatory filings. This includes ensuring that all procedures/processes are completed for timely and accurate reporting of the financial statements to local regulators.
Position: 6 Months Contract Financial Control (AVP)
As a member of the Financial Control team, you are expected to assist with a number of processes and provide client support including:
- Regulatory reporting:
- Responsible for preparation of the regulatory reports to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, and develop measures to ensure completeness and accuracy of these reports
- Prepare daily SFC liquid capital requirement and HKMA Liquidity Maintenance Ratio. Any material variances are fully explained and breach is reported and escalated on a timely manner
- Implement controls over the financial reporting and regulatory reporting to comply with the Barclays Group’s risk management framework
- Financial reporting:
- Participate in internal and external audit and tax reporting to local authority
- Preparation of the month-end closing and assist in Group financial reporting
- Understand drivers of PL and BS movements on legal entity base and perform MI analysis
- Perform review the basis of intercompany transfer pricing arrangement and cost recharges
- Business and Finance Projects
- Assist on businesses and finance initiatives and projects
- Take part in UAT and testing for projects related to system migration and upgrade
Candidate should be equipped with the following background:
- University Degree or Equivalent.
- Professional accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AICPA).
- A good understanding of investment banking products and services.
- Previous investment banking experience in a Finance related role.
- Knowledge in the HKMA and SFC regulatory reporting requirements preferred.
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496