- Responsible for finance and accounting operations including budget and forecasts preparation, financial reporting and treasury management.
- Provide effective financial control and ensuring company accounting procedures conforming to the generally accepted accounting principles
1. Prepare annual financial budget of HK group companies and coordinate the PRC budgeting process.
2. Monitor the ongoing execution of the financial budget and report variance on a timely basis.
3. Prepare monthly financial summaries and intercompany balance reconciliation for PRC group companies on a timely basis.
4. Review monthly financial summaries and intercompany balance reconciliation for HK group companies on a timely basis.
5. Arrange annual audit and review the statutory financial reports to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of information disclosed.
6. Arrange tax filling services and review tax computations and returns for HK group companies.
7. Handle the capital request process.
8. Monitor bank balance report and prepare cashflow forecast on a timely basis.
9. Review and exercise judgement on operating issues and workflow applications to ensure proper control is in place.
10. Monitor and identify issues arise in daily financial management and operations of companies, report and propose recommendations for further courses of action on a timely basis.
11. Set up the books and accounts for newly formed companies; execute strike off procedures for the company to be deregistered.
12. Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned by management.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree holder in accounting, finance or related discipline with relevant professional qualification(s).
- At least 8 years' experience in relation to finance and accounting with a sizable company.
- Solid understanding of HK & PRC accounting standards and tax regulations
- High level of integrity well-organized, committed and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and financial analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting software
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (both Mandarin & Cantonese)