A Chinese Background SFC Type 1 4 9 company is looking a Financial Controller with US IPO experience.
- Assisting the overall planning of the US IPO and ensuring progress is in line with IPO timeline.
- Liaison with stakeholders for IPO project, such as financial advisors, investment bankers, stock brokers, lawyers and auditors to work with external firm to drive the IPO process
- Prepare documentation for IPO including profit forecast and prospectus
- Develop and implement standardized procedures and policies of the company, monitor financial performance of the company and improve the operation and effectiveness
- Ensure company comply with listing rule, statutory regulations, audit & tax requirements
- Review and analysis of Group and entity level, support business/ financial/ operational and strategic decisions.
- Manage internal and external reporting, strengthen corporate governance, and handle any corporate secretarial matters after the listing.
- Manage overall tax management, planning and annual tax filling
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accountancy or relevant subjects.
- Exposure in end to end US IPO process, familiar with US pre-IPO financial and tax planning, legal structure setup and share option program
- Proficient with US FRS and solid experience in preparing financial reporting for US listing company
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting & finance managerial level positions, with sound knowledge of US listing regulations
- Strong data analytical, CPA or CFA Qualified is plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Putonghua.