A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a professional Financial Management Manager for her Asset & Liability Management.
- Assist in implementing strategies over Bank’s assets and liabilities, balance sheet growth, and projection, with ongoing monitoring of the result
- Conduct the ALM-related analysis and make recommendations to optimize profitability and take into account regulatory requirements
- Support ALM projects, make a review and propose to the ALCO optimal balance sheet structure and its impact on pricing strategies
- Coordinate with relevant business lines and Treasury during the ALM process to drive toward the business targets
- Manage the interest rate risk on banking book/liquidity risk/capital management
- Own policy and procedure on the management of the interest rate risk on banking book/liquidity risk/capital management, including its governance, setting up of monitoring tools, limits, early warning indicators, stress tests, etc.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines; Professional qualification holder in CFA / FRM will be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ banking experience in capital management/liquidity/interest rate risk management for banking book
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; Proven analytical skills in forecasting and modeling; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in SAS / ALM system and Oracle application is preferable
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Management Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Janice at 6365 3508.