About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Branch Management of Dah Sing Bank, you will be responsible to conduct bancassurance sales at bank branches to achieve the assigned business plan on bancassurance business. Job Responsibilities:
- Proactively enhance relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve business targets
- Develop and acquire new business to deepen business relationships with existing and potential clients in the identified market segment
- Assist relationship manager of branch to manage their customer portfolio and help them to resolve their issues on customer portfolio
- Developing and implementing business plans and marketing strategies with branch/district managers for wealth management of banking clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients and broaden the high-net-worth client base
- Provide tailor-made advices and reviews to clients on a regular basis and post-sales services to clients
- Meet sales target on financial products for customers of consumer banking level etc.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with passes in IIQE Paper 1, 3 and 5
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in insurance or banking industry, with proven track record in financial planning
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong in customer selling and sound relationship building skills with branch staff
- Flexible and adaptable working in bank branches environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.