HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
Financial Reporting & Expenditure Control is a team of 16 people, responsible for the formulation of group accounting policies, financial, regulatory reporting and taxation; day-to-day operations relating to payments, fixed assets and general ledger processing; and providing advice on accounting, reporting, tax and financial control matters to division/ department heads and executives upon request. Job Duties: Primary Responsibilities
Prepare annual / quarterly / interim reports of the Group and statutory accounts of subsidiaries. Maintain general ledger and manage daily operations of fixed assets and accounts payable. Being manager-in-charge of multiple subsidiaries. Job Responsibilities
- Prepare annual / quarterly / interim reports of the Group and statutory accounts of subsidiaries
- Maintain general ledger and manage daily operations of fixed assets and accounts payable
- Manager-in-charge of multiple subsidiaries, including book-closing and tax computations
- Perform business analysis and financial projections
- Participate in business partnering
- Ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Degree in finance / accounting or related discipline.
- CPA qualification is required.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience with previous experience with big 5 accounting firm or large corporate is preferable.
- Solid knowledge of HKFRS
- Able to work independently and under pressure, demonstrate multitasking skills, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and technical skills with great attention to details
- Proactive, good communication and sound interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management and able to drive and initiate discussion with management and make recommendations
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Excel and Word, and experience in Oracle will be preferred
- Proficient in written & speaking Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.