Our client, a leading financial services group, is looking for a Project Manager to manage their financial trading technology projects which support their FX and Bullion Trading. The selected candidate will be working with a sizeable IT Development Team. . Perm position with great exposure.
- Manage IT Projects across Financial Trading in FX and Bullion.
- Work with the business and translate the requirements into actual documents for the development team.
- Work with the technology teams including Trading System, Connectivity, and Infrastructure.
- Manage the technology change delivery across scope, plan, and execution.
- Ensure clear project/programme status reporting, proper risk management/mitigation, project governance, and successful end-to-end ownership of the project delivery.
- Management of the entire project across monitoring progress, ongoing control/coordinate the work of the project team.
- Work with the vendors on system implementations and deliverables.
- Allocate resources in an effective manner that ensures project delivery, while developing skills and experience of the people on the project.
- Around 10 years of technology project management experience in a financial trading environment.
- Experience in managing multiple application development projects.
- Knowledge of real-time trading systems, reporting and data warehouse.
- Proven experience in a financial firm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work directly with business stakeholders.
- PMP Certifications.
- Strong business analysis experience would be a strong plus.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Financial Trading IT Project Manager - Financial Services Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Solution and Product Manager - Banking, Payment and Insurance
2) Full Stack Digital Engineering Lead - Asia InsurTech Platform
3) China Information Security Officer - Global Investment Bank (Hong Kong or Shanghai)