Job description Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme - Hang Seng Bank (HK)
Fintech is changing our business and creating exciting possibilities for us all. At Hang Seng Bank, we endeavour to develop young talents as creative think tanks for our constantly evolving and innovative environment.
Jointly hosted by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI), Cyberport and Hang Seng Bank since 2017, Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme (FCAS)
is a 6-11 months full time internship placement
opportunity for university students
to gain digital project exposure at one of the following businesses / functions:
- Commercial Banking
- Digital Business Services
- Financial Control
- Global Banking
- Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
- Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Wealth and Personal Banking
Duration: 6 - 11 months Full-Time Employment
Period: July 2022 - June 2023 (Subject to availability) Your Learning Curve
We adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to the Accelerator Scheme. Depending on applicants' preferences, aptitudes and backgrounds, we will assign successful candidates to work in digital projects and related duties, to grow with Hang Seng Bank as a Fintech leader.
• Assist in implementing various Fintech projects including blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) robot advisors, digital payment solutions, ad tech, biometrics, big data analytics, and IT security etc.
• Assist in planning and development of applications on mobile, IOT and other digital platforms to support new business needs.
• Perform in-depth research on emerging technologies and upcoming trends in both local and overseas markets.
• Assist in formulating and implementing digital strategies from different business perspectives Requirements Requirements
• All full-time university students from ALL disciplines who have keen interest in latest Fintech development
• Technical background is NOT a prerequisite for non-programming jobs
• Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges
• Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and innovative solutions
• Advocate of openness, teamwork and integrity
• Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
• Proficiency in English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
• Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word Processing
• Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong student visa
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.