Fixed Income Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Asset Management - Fixed Income
Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited (“Noah Hong Kong” or “Noah HK”) is a subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) (“the Group”) and is managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists. We are rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the global market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations from China with full range of global asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and other financial services. Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited as part of Noah HK, is regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission with Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) licenses since 4th January, 2012. We are the overseas platform of financial product selection and structuring for the Group. Currently, the offshore financial products offered by Noah HK are categorized into 5 categories: Credit Fund, Secondary Market, Real Estates, Private Equity, and Cash Management. We design and advise suitable investment products for clients based on their needs in the global financial market. We work closely with leading fund managers in order to minimize the concentration risk of client portfolio and assist clients to achieve global asset allocation.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicant for the following position in Hong Kong:
- Primarily analyze corporate fundamentals and fixed income investment opportunities primarily in Asia – meet companies, survey market conditions, scrutinize financial reports, recommend buy, sell or hold decisions to fund managers (this is not a reporting role)
- Prepare market updates and presentation materials
- Handle ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
- Develop a long-term view of the world and global financial markets
Ideal candidates will be:
- Self-starting and can demonstrate strong passion for investments – entrepreneurial experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of history, politics and economics will be a strong advantage
- Demonstrate a collaborative work ethic
- Enjoy multi-tasking and be able to work both independently and as part of a broader team
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors, or preferably master’s degree, in any discipline with a strong academic record. Applicants without quantitative backgrounds should demonstrate knowledge or experience with numbers. Applicants with quantitative backgrounds should demonstrate knowledge or experience with fundamental research.
- Native Chinese speaker with good command of working level English, third language is a strong advantage.
- Maximum of 2 years related working experience or 3 years unrelated working experience.
- Opportunity to break into the funds management industry
- Develop an understanding of global financial markets and political economy
- Work with high performing fund managers
- Learn to generate investment alpha
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
Please attach a detailed resume together with your current salary, expected salary, notice period and contact information. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.noahwm.hk
As an equal opportunity employer, Noah and its affiliates consider all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.